Wednesday 25 April 2012




Monday the 23rd of April.














The morning was taken up with meeting people and arranging events!
I managed to meet Bruce from the Harbour Bar, Alex from Honblowers annd Douglas Welsh the fish merchant,  arrange food for the 5th and also to talk about the Maggie Law museum.

After some photographing around the coast .
I spend the afternoon with P1/2 at Gourdon Primary School. They where very wlecoming and enthusiastic. We Had a great time and am looking forward to foraging with them next week down on the beach!

After school I packed the caravan down in glorious weather and I took her to her off site home in Bervie.

it has been a great start to the project with many good connections I hope this will spread and we can get more involvement along the way from as diverse selection of the community as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment